Sealy Nature Couture Cotton Bliss 2-Stage Crib MattressItem#: HN-KCT080
- GREENGUARD CERTIFIED - This entire mattress is certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- 204 engineered, heat-tempered steel coils for optimal support
- Durable woven organic cotton cover is soft and breathable
- Enhanced with eco-friendly Crypton Clean Sleep, a liquid, stain and allergen barrier
- 6-gauge steel border wire around perimeter of mattress
- Dimensions: 51.63L x 27.25W x 5.75H inches
The Sealy Nature Couture Cotton Bliss 2-Stage Crib Mattress is a dual-firmness luxury innerspring mattress with firmer cushioning on the infant side and softer organic cotton cushioning on the toddler side. The luxurious organic cotton cover is enhanced with eco-friendly Crypton® Clean Sleep, a liquid- stain- and allergen-barrier, protecting it from leaky diapers and soiling. Plus, stains wipe away easily and liquids don’t seep through to help prevent mold growth. The coils are heat-tempered for strength and spun by expert handlers to help ensure proper posture support, while the thick, six-gauge steel border wire around the entire perimeter of the mattress ensures the entire edge stays firm just like an adult mattress. Six Everedge® pylons, exclusive to Sealy mattresses, provide ultimate firmness at the four corners and keep the sides protected for years of use. This mattress is also GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby.
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
- 6 Everedge® pylons, exclusive to Sealy mattresses, provide ultimate firmness and protection
- Tear-resistant, waterproof binding doesn’t absorb liquids and odors
- Airflow pocket keeps mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Square corners for snug fit in cribs
- Stains wipe away and liquids don’t seep through to help prevent mold growth
- Spot clean with soap and water
From the first cotton-filled mattresses made by Daniel Haynes in 1881, to the Sealy Posturepedic mattresses of today, the Sealy name has been synonymous with sleep for more than 125 years. Named for the small town in Texas where the company had its beginnings, Sealy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is the largest bedding manufacturer in North America. It produces a diversified line of mattress and foundation products, including the Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, and Sealy Posturepedic Luxury Collection mattresses, as well as important component parts used inside mattresses.
America's best-selling mattress company, Sealy currently operates 31 plants, which manufacture bedding in 20 states, three Canadian provinces, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, France, and Italy. Staff at their research and development center in High Point, N.C., test new materials and machinery, train personnel, compare the quality of Sealy's products with those of its competitors, and develop new products and processes. Sealy headquarters is located in Trinity, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications
- 100% cotton top and sides
- Middle layer a soft, polyester fill
- 100% waterproof vinyl back
- Onion-pattern quilt top
- Fitted pad so it stays put
- Cry-less wool construction
- Moisture resistant
- Keeps mattress fresh and dry
- Machine wash and dried
- Dimensions: 28L x 50W in.