Sealy Nature Couture Soybean Serenity Crib MattressItem#: HN-KCT081
- GREENGUARD CERTIFIED - This entire mattress is certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby
- Strong, extra-firm high-density foam-core enhanced with soybeans
- Durable woven organic cotton cover is soft and breathable
- Enhanced with eco-friendly Crypton Clean Sleep, a liquid, stain and allergen barrier
- Stains wipe away and liquids don’t seep through to help prevent mold growth
- Dimensions: 51.63L x 27.25W x 5H inches
The Sealy Nature Couture Soybean Serenity Crib Mattress combines the firmness and simplicity of a soy-enhanced foam core with a luxurious organic cotton cover. The high-density foam is CertiPUR-US® certified for durability, air quality, and chemical content, while the luxurious organic cotton cover is enhanced with eco-friendly Crypton® Clean Sleep, a liquid- stain- and allergen-barrier, protecting it from leaky diapers and soiling. Plus, stains wipe away easily and liquids don’t seep through to help prevent mold growth. This mattress is also GREENGUARD® Children & Schools certified for indoor air quality and low chemical emissions to help create a healthier sleeping environment for your baby.
- GREENGUARD® Children & Schools Certified
- High-density foam is CertiPUR-US® certified for durability, air quality, and chemical content
- Tear-resistant, waterproof binding doesn’t absorb liquids and odors
- Airflow pocket keeps mattress fresh without the use of small metal vents
- Square corners for snug fit in cribs
- Spot clean with soap and water
From the first cotton-filled mattresses made by Daniel Haynes in 1881, to the Sealy Posturepedic mattresses of today, the Sealy name has been synonymous with sleep for more than 125 years. Named for the small town in Texas where the company had its beginnings, Sealy Corporation, through its subsidiaries, is the largest bedding manufacturer in North America. It produces a diversified line of mattress and foundation products, including the Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, and Sealy Posturepedic Luxury Collection mattresses, as well as important component parts used inside mattresses.
America's best-selling mattress company, Sealy currently operates 31 plants, which manufacture bedding in 20 states, three Canadian provinces, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Brazil, Argentina, France, and Italy. Staff at their research and development center in High Point, N.C., test new materials and machinery, train personnel, compare the quality of Sealy's products with those of its competitors, and develop new products and processes. Sealy headquarters is located in Trinity, N.C.
Dimensions & Specifications