Seiko Marion Carriage Mantel ClockItem#: HN-SKO049
- Dark brown solid oak case with hand-rubbed finish
- Glass crystal and ornamental dial with applied numerals
- Brass handle and gold details on decorative columns
- Westminster/Whittington quarter-hour chime, hourly strikes
- Nighttime chime silencer and volume control
- One "C" battery included
- Dimensions: 11.75W x 6.75D x 16.25H in.
1 Clock, 1 "C" Battery
Over its 120 year history as a maker of fine timepieces, the Seiko name has become synonymous with cutting edge technology, ultra-precision, constant innovation and refinement. Millions worldwide rely on Seiko wristwatches to keep them on schedule. Two generations have grown up thrilling to Olympic and World Cup competitions where victory or defeat is defined within a fraction of a second, all overseen by Seiko timekeepers.
Seiko's far-reaching modern empire has its roots in a humble Tokyo clock repair shop opened by Kintaro Hattori in 1881, nearly a century before the introduction of its first landmark wristwatch. Today, Seiko continues to offer a wide array of clocks and movements for any home, including wall, alarm, desk, mantel, musical and heirloom quality decorative pieces. Beautiful on the outside, quality components on the inside, Seiko products will serve you for years to come.
Dimensions & Specifications
11.75W x 6.75D x 16.25H
Analog, Chiming, Night Shut-off
Brass, Glass Crystal, Oak