Shelter Island Bachelors ChestItem#: HN-STAN1693
- Choice of white Piano Key or almost-black Marimba Wood finishes
- Both finishes are lightly distressed
- Classic Sheraton design adds elegance to any setting
- 3 drawers for storage
- Stylish curved drawer fronts and rounded bun feet
- Heavy-duty metal guides with automatic drawer stops
- Attractive Sheraton-style hardware
- Measures 28W x 18D x 28.38H inches
Inspired by the idyllic beauty and refined sensibilities of its namesake in the Hamptons area of Long Island, the Shelter Island Bachelors Chest embodies understated elegance and classic charm. It boasts a timeless Sheraton silhouette in a choice of lightly distressed white Piano Key or lightly distressed almost black Marimba Wood finishes. The Sheraton-style hardware comes in frosted pewter for the Piano Key and in dark antique bronze for the Marimba Wood.
This chest features three spacious drawers with curved drawer fronts to keep your bedside necessities handy. The fully finished, solid wood dovetailed drawers have clean, smooth surfaces and are built to last a lifetime. Heavy-duty metal drawer guides with automatic drawer stops prevent dangerous spills and guarantee smooth drawer smooth operation for years to come. A great addition to any bedroom, the Shelter Island Bedside Chest will be cherished by anyone who appreciates fine furniture.
- Marimba Wood constructed from maple and hardwood solids and maple veneers
- Marimba Wood features dark antique bronze Sheraton-style hardware
- Piano Key constructed from poplar and hardwood solids and hardwood veneers
- Piano Key features frosted pewter Sheraton-style hardware
- Sturdy mortise-and-tenon construction for durability
- Solid wood drawer sides, backs, and bottoms
- All exposed surfaces (including interior areas) are sanded smooth
- Dust panels to seal each unit
About Stanley Furniture
Since 1924, the goal of the Stanley Furniture Company was to manufacture high quality furniture at a price the average American family could afford. To accomplish this goal, founder Thomas Bahnson Stanley surrounded himself with the finest furniture craftsmen and instilled in them a sense of pride in building superb quality into every piece of Stanley Furniture. Today, that pride is shared by more than 1,750 dedicated associates who have made Stanley Furniture one of the largest, most respected furniture manufacturers in the nation.
Dimensions & Specifications
Number of Drawers
28W x 18D x 28.38H inches
Care and Maintenance:
Do not place your furniture in direct sunlight and/or a damp area. Arrange your furniture so it is not placed in front of or over heating or air conditioning vents. Avoid placing furniture directly under windows. Be careful not to place plastic materials (place mats, lamp bases, notebooks, etc.) on your furniture. Certain plastics have ingredients that may react with and damage the finish. Occasionally rotate accessories so they do not remain in the same spot for extended periods. Avoid creating marks on your furniture by placing a piece of felt, cloth, or leather under accessories. Lift objects from the top surface rather than dragging them across the finish when moving them. Use a protective pad when using your furniture as a writing surface (especially when using a ballpoint pen). Wipe up spills promptly. Water left over a prolonged period of time will cause white spots in the finish, and alcohol, perfume, after-shave, and medicines can cause severe damage to the finish. Dust frequently with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth. To remove accumulated dust or old furniture wax buildup, use a soft, lint-free cloth which has been dampened in a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Dry thoroughly using a clean, lint-free cloth, and then apply furniture polish, wiping it in the direction of the wood grain. It's recommended that the furniture be polished every six months.