Shun Limited Edition Perfect Paring & Cutting Board SetItem#: HN-KERS099
- Knife features a VG-MAX cutting core for superior edge retention
- 34 layers of stainless steel Damascus on each side support core and add beauty
- 16-degree cutting angle on each side for razor-sharp performance
- Light and agile tool for in-hand work
- Back curve for simple peeling
- Front curve to enable rocking cuts
- Stainless steel handle is ambidextrous
- Handle offers a secure, comfortable grip and cleans easily
- Full composite tang for strength and balance
- Paired with an eco-friendly, durable, easy-care 9-inch bamboo cutting board
1 Paring knife, 1 Cutting board
Ideal for use in the bar or the kitchen, the Shun Limited Edition Perfect Paring & Cutting Board Set also makes a fantastic gift. With a VG-MAX cutting core for superior edge retention, this paring knife has a 16-degree cutting angle on each side for razor-sharp cutting performance. There are 34 layers of stainless steel Damascus on each side to support the core and for aesthetic beauty. Light and agile enough for in-hand work, the back curve makes peeling simple while the front curve enables rocking cuts. A stainless steel handle is ambidextrous and provides a secure, comfortable grip. This knife is easy to clean and features full composite tang for strength and balance. The included 9-inch cutting board is made of environmentally friendly bamboo; a durable, renewable resource that's easy to clean and maintain.
With a track record that stretches back almost 40 years, Kershaw has been able to say that every knife they produce is one that someone will be proud to own. Whether it be in a busy kitchen or out on the farm, each Kershaw knife is produced using time-proven traditional methods that provide the finest edge and the strongest blades. But it's not all about the old ways, as Kershaw's been on the (pun intended) cutting edge with their innovative Composite Blade technology, or the replacement blades offered in their Blade Traders program. They were even the first manufacturer to bring the SpeedSafe® assisted opening feature to the market. As a part of the Kai Group, Japan's premier blade distributor, Kershaw is involved in innovative and quality craftsmanship that's been centuries in the making, and they're planning to last a few centuries more. Kershaw knows how hard you have to work, and how hard your knives need to work for you.
Dimensions & Specifications