Shun Sora Bread 9 in. KnifeItem#: HN-KERS090
- Slice tender or crusty breads with no ripping, squashing, or tearing
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Proprietary Composite Blade technology combines a VG10 san mai cutting core and Japanese 420J blade upper
- Stain-resistant stainless steel
- Traditional Japanese handle design with easy-care textured TPE
- Blade length: 9 in. (22.9 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
You would think that between cutting bread and hardly getting used that the bread knife would be the last one to get dull, but the Shun Sora Bread 9 in. Knife is going to show you that it's quality that keeps a blade sharp, not lifestyle. Using a composite blade of stainless steel and the proprietary VG10 san mai, this blade is precision-cut with a laser to give you an edge that will make all your pumpernickel, ciabatta, and raisin bread tremble in fear. The ergonomic handle is crafted from durable polymers in a traditional Japanese shape, giving you precise, fatigue-free control over the smooth-moving blade.
About the Shun Sora collection
The Kai Corporation's Shun Sora collection combines the timeless quality of traditional Japanese aesthetics with their patented composite blade technology to offer customers a line of razor-sharp knives at competitive price points. Each blade in the Shun Sora collection has a composite blade of VG10 san mai and a stainless steel upper that are laser-cut and braze-welded together to create the sharpest possible edge. Taking inspiration from classic Japanese sword smiths, the comfortable handle and wavy, hamon blade design echo the form and appearance of a samurai's sword.
Dimensions & Specifications
9, 9 in.
Serrated & Bread Knives