Shun Sora Chef's 6 in. KnifeItem#: HN-KERS093
- A smaller, agile chef's knife
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Proprietary Composite Blade technology combines a VG10 san mai cutting core and Japanese 420J blade upper
- Stain-resistant stainless steel
- Traditional Japanese handle design with easy-care textured TPE
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.2 cm)
- Handcrafted in Japan
The versatile Shun Sora Chef's 6 in. Knife is going to effortlessly help you chop, slice, mince, and filet your way through your mealtime preparations. The composite blade is crafted around a stainless steel core that's precision-ground to give you the look and razor-sharpness of a traditionally samurai sword. The ergonomic handle also borrows from traditional Japanese cutlery design, but is crafted from durable polymers that are easy to hold and give you added control over this innovative blade.
About the Shun Sora collection
The Kai Corporation's Shun Sora collection combines the timeless quality of traditional Japanese aesthetics with their patented composite blade technology to offer customers a line of razor-sharp knives at competitive price points. Each blade in the Shun Sora collection has a composite blade of VG10 san mai and a stainless steel upper that are laser-cut and braze-welded together to create the sharpest possible edge. Taking inspiration from classic Japanese sword smiths, the comfortable handle and wavy, hamon blade design echo the form and appearance of a samurai's sword.
Dimensions & Specifications
6, 6 in.