Singer 14T968DC Professional 5 Thread SergerItem#: HN-SVPW017
- Professional-level serger: 1,300 stitches per minute
- 2-3-4-5 stitch capability provides wide variety of stitches
- Easy threading diagram saves time
- Tutorial CD included
- Dimensions: 14L x 11W x 12.5H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
Overlock stitches are made fast, sturdy and fashionable with this Singer 14T968DC Professional 5 Thread Serger. The machine incorporates 2-3-4-5 thread capability that provides a wide variety of stitching options including decorative flatlocking and easy rolled hems, producing professional and durable results each and every time. Projects can also be finished with maximum, time-saving efficiency, as the serger is capable of sewing at 1,300 stitches per minute with a differential feed and fully automatic self-adjusting tension. This model comes complete with an attachable cleaning pocket as well as a CD “Overlock Workbook” that provides an easy-to-understand serger tutorial.
- Easy threading system with easy-to-follow diagram
- Features a 2-3-4-5 thread capability and is capable of 1,300 stitches per minute
- Stitch width adjustment capability prevents bunching and keeps seams strong and durable
- Fully automatic self-adjusting tension system
The Singer 14T968DC Professional 5 Thread Serger is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
14L x 11W x 12.5H in.
25 Year Limited
- Iron incorporates 100 pounds of pressure
- Electronic fabric temperature settings
- Comes with easy-to-fill water tank
- Die-cast aluminum base provides steady pressing
- Auto power-off with alarm
- Dimensions: 25.5L x 21.25W x 8.25H in