Singer 3232 Simple Sewing MachineItem#: HN-SVPW014
- Free-arm sewing machine with 32 built-in stitches
- Stitch guide included in the manual
- Automatic needle threader saves time and frustration
- One fully automatic one-step buttonhole
- DVD and quick start guide included
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 15L x 7.5W x 12H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
This Singer 3232 Simple Sewing Machine is ideal for beginning sewers due to its simplicity, but is effective in executing creative visions nonetheless. Featuring 32 built-in stitches with an easy-to-follow stitch guide included in the manual, the machine is able to produce professional results at the touch of a button. Other key features of Singer’s 3232 model include an automatic needle threader that saves both time and frustration, allowing you to get started on your project in easy fashion; adjustable stitch length and width that produces strong seams and prevents bunching; and a heavy duty metal frame that is durable and ensures skip-free sewing; and an introductory DVD that easily familiarizes you with your machine.
- Extra-high presser foot lifter provides more clearance for thicker fabrics
- 5 mm stitch width allows for decorative stitches
- Machine offers a maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute
The Singer 3232 Simple Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
15L x 7.5W x 12H in.
25 Year Limited
- Sewing machine carry case made from durable plastic
- Sure-lock metal latches offer extra protection
- Compatible with most serger and sewing machines
- Dimensions: 19.5L x 10.5W x 15.25H in.