Singer 7467S Confidence Stylist Sewing MachineItem#: HN-SVPW007
- Long-arm sewing machine with 70 built-in stitches
- Drop and sew bobbin system with Class 15J bobbin
- Drop feed for free-motion sewing
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- Heavy duty metal frame for skip-free sewing
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 17L x 8W x12.5H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
Tailor made for detailed and uniquely creative fashion projects, this Singer 7467S Confidence Stylist Sewing Machine comes equipped with four bonus fashion accessories. Projects such as dresses, collared shirts and even jeans are made easier with those accessories, which include a side cutter, darning and embroidery foot, gathering foot and even feed walking foot.
Other innovative and user-friendly features of Singer’s Stylist Machine model include 70 built-in stitches; a Drop & Sew Bobbing System with a class 15J bobbin; an automatic needle threader that makes starting your project easy and frustration-free; a StayBright LED light; a drop-feed for motion free sewing and more. The machine was constructed from an attractive, durable heavy duty metal frame that is sure to last through a move or two over the course of the sewer’s 25-year warranty.
- SwiftSmart threading system with automatic threader
- Seventy built-in stitches include seven essential, five stretch, 55 decorative, and three fully-automatic one-step buttonholes
- Drop and sew bobbin system provides automatic bobbin thread pick up for easy and quick threading
- Six popular stitches are easily accessible with one-touch push button system
- Extra-high presser foot lifter offers high clearance for heavy and thick fabrics
The Singer 7467S Confidence Stylist Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
17L x 8W x 12.5 in.
25 Year Limited
- Sewing machine carry case made from durable plastic
- Sure-lock metal latches offer extra protection
- Compatible with most serger and sewing machines
- Dimensions: 19.5L x 10.5W x 15.25H in.