Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Sewing MachineItem#: HN-SVPW006
- Long-arm sewing machine with 98 built-in stitches
- Programmable needle
- Bonus quilting accessories
- Extension table for bigger projects
- Drop and sew bobbin system
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 17L x 8W x12.5H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
Specifically tailored for the art of quilting, this Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Sewing Machine features innovative technologies that are the perfect match for your creative spirit. Those features include a programmable up-down needle, a drop feed for free motion sewing, a drop and sew bobbin system (which includes a class 15J bobbin, and seven fully automatic one-step buttonholes.
Also included as part of Singer’s 7469Q model is a large extension table that will allow you to stretch out big projects with more sewing surface; adjustable stitch length and width that keep seams strong and prevent bunching; electronic twin needle control that creates two parallel rows for a decorative touch; and an extra-high presser foot lifter that offers more clearance when using thicker fabrics. The machine was constructed from an attractive, durable heavy duty metal frame that is sure to last through a move or two over the course of the sewer’s 25-year warranty.
- SwiftSmart threading system with automatic threader
- Six-segment feed dogs with box feed to ensure desired motion
- Stitches can be set for a maximum width of 7mm
- Electronic stitch formation allows for digital control and perfect stitch motions
- Thirteen needle positions mean needles can be changed for specific projects such as cording and topstitching
The Singer 7469Q Confidence Quilter Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
17L x 8W x12.5H in.
25 Year Limited