Singer 8763 Curvy 30-Stitch Sewing MachineItem#: HN-SVPW004
- Long-arm sewing machine with 30 built-in stitches
- Two fully automatic one-step buttonholes
- Drop & Sew Bobbin system with class 15J bobbin
- Push button stitch selection
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 17.5L x 8W x 12.5H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
Absolutely no limitations will be placed on your next home sewing project with the use of this Singer 8763 Curvy 30-Stitch Sewing Machine. Featuring 30 built-in stitches and two fully automatic one-step buttonholes, the highly innovative machine is the perfect tool featuring the latest in technology to bring out the best in your own sewing creativity.
Getting started with Singer’s 8763 model is easy and frustration-free thanks to its automatic SwiftSmart threading system. The machine also features a Drop & Sew Bobbin System that comes equipped with a Class 15J Bobbin. Other fresh technological features built in to the machine are push button stitch selection, adjustable stitch length and width, and a durable heavy duty metal frame that is up for lasting through a move or two over the course of the sewer’s 25-year warranty.
- SwiftSmart threading system with automatic threader
- Drop & Sew Bobbin System features automatic bobbin thread
- Thirty built-in stitches includes six essential stitches, five stretch stitches, 17 decorative stitches and two buttonholes
- Twin needle sewing and maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches per minute
- Six-segment feeding system is specifically designed to ensure fabric is picked up and supported from the front of the presser foot to the rear
- Features handle for portability but can also be mounted into a cabinet
The Singer 8763 Curvy 30-Stitch Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
17.5L x 8W x 12.5H in.
25 Year Limited
- Sewing machine carry case made from durable plastic
- Sure-lock metal latches offer extra protection
- Compatible with most serger and sewing machines
- Dimensions: 19.5L x 10.5W x 15.25H in.