Singer CG-590 Commercial Grade Sewing MachineItem#: HN-SVPW012
- Free-arm sewing machine with 18 built-in stitches
- Features an automatic 4-step buttonhole
- Maximum speed of 1,100 stitches per minute
- Stainless steel bed plate for more strength
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 6L x 7W x 12.5H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
This Singer CG-590 Commercial Grade Sewing Machine combines a strong, durable frame, stainless steel bedplate, high-sewing speed and powerful motor to form a heavy duty device that can handle both thick fabrics and a high grade of creativity. The model features 18 built-in stitches, an automatic four-step buttonhole and an easy-to-use automatic needle threader that saves both time and headaches. The machine maxes out at 1,100 stitches per minute and features a drop feed for free motion sewing. The machine comes with a 25-year manufacturer warranty on the head, limited 2-year on the electrical functions, and a limited 90-day warranty on labor.
- Sews at a maximum rate of 1,100 stitches per minute
- Includes a stainless steel bed plate strong enough for professional sewers
- 18 built-in stitches include a four-step buttonhole
- Free arm capability sews pant legs and cuffs with ease
The Singer CG-590 Commercial Grade Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
6L x 7W x 12.5H in.
25 Year Limited
$119.99 to $139.99
- Fully adjustable body form for home fashion design
- Includes 12 dials
- Fabric cover allows pins to be used on form
- Dimensions: 19.5L x 10.5W x 15.25H in.