Singer ESP2 Magic Steam PressItem#: HN-SVPW019
- Iron incorporates 100 pounds of pressure
- Electronic fabric temperature settings
- Comes with easy-to-fill water tank
- Die-cast aluminum base provides steady pressing
- Auto power-off with alarm
- Dimensions: 25.5L x 21.25W x 8.25H in
Premium Performance in Ironing and Steaming!
Professional grade ironing is at your fingertips with this Singer ESP2 Magic Steam Press. The steam press was expertly designed with accurate, electronic temperature settings that can be adjusted for your fabric’s needs. The iron produces a powerful burst of steam that is sure to remove stubborn wrinkles. Other accessories included are a pressing cushion, spray bottle and measuring cup.
- Electronic steam press features 24-by-9 inch pressing area
- Choose between no steam and electronically pumped steam
- Features a temperature-ready indicator and lockable handle
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
25.5L x 21.25W x 8.25H in
Auto Shut Off
1 Year Limited