Singer Sewing Machine Carrying CaseItem#: HN-SVPW022
- Sewing machine carry case made from durable plastic
- Sure-lock metal latches offer extra protection
- Compatible with most serger and sewing machines
- Dimensions: 19.5L x 10.5W x 15.25H in.
Premium Storage for Sewing Machines!
Protect your sewing machine when hauling it from home to studio or vice versa with this Singer Sewing Machine Carrying Case. The case was constructed from impact-resistant, durable plastic and is compatible with most overlock and sewing machines, including several brands of free-arm machines. Provides a dust-free storage environment and protection whether your machine is not in use or on the go.
- Compatible with all brands of free-arm machines
- Made from durable plastic
- Comes with sure-lock metal latches for extra protection
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
19.5L x 10.5W x 15.25H in.
- Free-arm sewing machine with 225 built-in stitches
- Innovative automatic needle threader
- Drop & Sew Bobbin System with class 15J bobbin
- LCD screen with accessory storage
- 150 stitch programs
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 17L x 8W x12.25H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Can Withstand Use
- Easy To Use
- Sewing Projects
Comments about Singer Sewing Machine Carrying Case:
I believe this would fit many types of sewing machines. Oversized rather than undersized. Truly happy which doesn't always happen with internet purchases. C.H.
- Was this a gift?: