Singer XL-400 Futura Embroidery Sewing MachineItem#: HN-SVPW001
- Free-arm sewing machine with 30 built-in stitches
- Six StayBright LED lights
- Drop & Sew bobbin system
- Extra-large sewing space for large projects
- Multi-hoop capability
- 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Dimensions: 21.5L x 9.5W x 13H in.
Premium Performance in Home Sewing Machines!
Next generation sewing technology is combined with all the hallmarks of fashion and home-furnishing creation in this Singer XL-400 Futura Embroidery Sewing Machine. Getting started on the machine is easy with its SwiftSmart threading system that saves time and frustration. Designers of everything from blankets to sweaters to fashionable dresses will enjoy several high-tech features incorporated into the machine, including a its Drop & Sew bobbin system that loads and changes the bottom quickly and easily; six StayBright LED lights that keep sewing spaces well-lit; 30 popular built-in stitches; 125 built-in embroidery designs that include five fonts and outline lettering.
The machine also features a larger embroidery hoop option and multihooping capability that allows the creation of designs up to 12 by 20 inches – making the embroidering of tablecloths, dresses and blankets easier and more enjoyable than ever. The Futura XL-400 can be connected to a PC via an included USB cable, allowing software updates as well as the use of already built-in tutorials.
- SwiftSmart threading system saves you time and frustration
- Six StayBright LED lights
- Extra-large sewing space allows room for arm movement as well as space for quilts and other large projects
- Two fully automatic one-step buttonholes sew quick and easy
- Programmable needle sets top stop up or down for easy pivoting and accurate stitch placement
- Built-in tutorials provide easy-to-follow instructions
The Singer XL-400 Futura Embroidery Sewing Machine is covered by a 25-year warranty, meaning a quarter century of high-performance home sewing. Guaranteed!
Established in New York City in 1851, the practical designs and technological innovations of the Singer brand have inspired millions – both commercially and domestically – within the sewing industry. Singer has celebrated many firsts over those 160-plus years of product development, including the world’s first zig-zag sewing machine, the first electronic machines and now, the world’s most advanced home sewing and embroidery machine. Dedicated to helping people express themselves creatively through sewing, Singer produces sewing machines specializing in everything from home décor and clothing construction to embroidery and quilting – plus many other accessories such as hand irons and steam presses.
Dimensions & Specifications
21.5L x 9.5W x 13H in.
25 Year Limited
- Smooth melamine top with sturdy steel legs
- Freearm makes sewing sleeves easy
- Adjustable platform for freearm or flatbed sewing
- Holds up to a 23.5W x 12.5D-inch, 40-lb. sewing machine
- Legs fold for easy storage, dual wheels offer mobility
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 40W x 19.75D x 28.25H inches