SMV Anvil LopperItem#: HN-SMV003
- Made of high-quality 50C carbon steel with Teflon® coating
- Features oval-shaped steel tube handles for comfortable holding
- Comes with polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber grips
- Convenient for left- or right-hand use
- Overall dimensions: 11W x 1D x 31H in.
If you need to tackle thick branches, the SMV Anvil Lopper can help you get the job done. Designed to handle the grunt work, this anvil lopper is made of high-quality 50C carbon steel with Teflon coating. The oval-shaped steel tube handles and polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber grips provide you with more comfort while you work. Doesn't matter if you're left-handed or right-handed - grab this anvil lopper and get to work !
About SMV Industries
Founded in 1963, SMV Industries' initial product was the Slow Moving Vehicle sign that farmers and ranchers were required to post. As time went on, the family-owned business expanded its product line to include a variety of lawn, garden, and farm tools. Its unwavering dedication to quality and customer satisfaction over the past 50 years has earned SMV Industries a reputation of excellence among gardeners, farmers, and ranchers.
Dimensions & Specifications
11W x 1D x 31H in.