SMV Pruning SawItem#: HN-SMV012
- Rust-resistant, chrome-plated blade is made of high carbon steel
- 7 points per inch for easy pruning
- Tapered back for safe use; polypropylene cover for user comfort
- Comes with polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber grips
- Overall dimensions: 5.5W x 1.25D x 20H in.
A high carbon steel, rust-resistant blade with seven points per inch makes theSMV Pruning Saw a favorite among gardeners. It's portable, convenient, and makes the chore of pruning easier. For your comfort and safety, it has a tapered back, and polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber grips. Adding this to your arsenal of garden tools is something you won't regret.
About SMV Industries
Founded in 1963, SMV Industries' initial product was the Slow Moving Vehicle sign that farmers and ranchers were required to post. As time went on, the family-owned business expanded its product line to include a variety of lawn, garden, and farm tools. Its unwavering dedication to quality and customer satisfaction over the past 50 years has earned SMV Industries a reputation of excellence among gardeners, farmers, and ranchers.
Dimensions & Specifications
5.5W x 1.25D x 20H in.