SMV Telescopic Bypass LopperItem#: HN-SMV020
- Blade is made of high-quality 50C carbon steel
- Teflon®-coated blade for durability
- Oval handles are made from steel tubes for comfortable holding
- Comes with polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber grips
- Overall dimensions: 10.5W x 1.5D x 27.75H in.
If you need a close, clean cut for a branch that's out of reach, then reach for the SMV Telescopic Bypass Lopper. In just minutes, you can extend its reach from 26 inches to 39 inches, making your job easier and safer. With a Teflon-coated, high-quality 50C carbon steel blade and durable steel tubes with polypropylene and thermoplastic rubber grips, you can get the job done faster, easier, and safely.
About SMV Industries
Founded in 1963, SMV Industries' initial product was the Slow Moving Vehicle sign that farmers and ranchers were required to post. As time went on, the family-owned business expanded its product line to include a variety of lawn, garden, and farm tools. Its unwavering dedication to quality and customer satisfaction over the past 50 years has earned SMV Industries a reputation of excellence among gardeners, farmers, and ranchers.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.5W x 1.5D x 27.75H in.