Gibraltar Large Wyngate Rural MailboxItem#: HN-JEN861
- Large rural mailbox
- Heavy-duty metal craftsmanship
- Finished in your choice of black or white
- Internal locking mechanism
- Dimensions: 22.25L x 10.75W x 11H inches
Mailbox, (2) Keys
This Gibraltar Large Wyngate Rural Mailbox is constructed from heavy-duty metal. It has a concealed cam lock with two keys for convenience. Its large capacity allows for a full week's worth of mail and your magazines to lay flat. Measures 22.25L x 10.75W x 11H inches and is available in your choice of white or black finish.
About Solar Group, Inc.
It wasn't always about quality mailboxes. The story of The Solar Group began back in 1957 with a small hardware manufacturing company right here in the U.S.A. Fine craftsmanship and customer service lead to an expanding brand that acquired several other small companies over the course of 50 years, and what was a once a humble hardware manufacturer realized what it truly excelled at: mailboxes. The Solar Group was born and soon enough The Solar Group mailboxes were being marketed in Canada, Japan, and even Germany! And in 1998 The Solar Group was acquired by Gibraltar Industries, a leading manufacturer that could help The Solar Group meet the demands of an anxious world. The story continues and the mailboxes are only getting better.
Dimensions & Specifications
22.25L x 10.75W x 11H in.
- Deluxe square drive-in post kit
- Heavy-duty black metal construction
- Adjustable cross arm
- Fits all USPS-approved rural mailboxes
- Dimensions: 35.25L x 5.75W x 3.5H inches
- Mount 4 locking Mail Boss boxes on a single pole
- 12-gauge galvanized steel construction
- Black powder-coated finish
- Holes to screw in 4 individual boxes
- Dimensions: 49L x 5W x 2H inches