Gibraltar Rural Locking MailboxItem#: HN-JEN872
- Locking mailbox with extra-large mail slot
- Constructed of plastic and metal
- Black finish
- Slide-out mail signal flag
- Dimensions: 9.75L x 13.25W x 24H inches
The Solar Gropu Rural Locking Mailbox provides proper protection for your postage. It's a durable mailbox made from thick plastic and metal with a concealed locking access door that allows for no one but yourself and the mail carrier access to its contents. This box also features an extra-large mail slot, outgoing mail clip, and slide out mail signal. Measures 9.75L x 13.25W x 24H inches.
About Solar Group, Inc.
It wasn't always about quality mailboxes. The story of The Solar Group began back in 1957 with a small hardware manufacturing company right here in the U.S.A. Fine craftsmanship and customer service lead to an expanding brand that acquired several other small companies over the course of 50 years, and what was a once a humble hardware manufacturer realized what it truly excelled at: mailboxes. The Solar Group was born and soon enough The Solar Group mailboxes were being marketed in Canada, Japan, and even Germany! And in 1998 The Solar Group was acquired by Gibraltar Industries, a leading manufacturer that could help The Solar Group meet the demands of an anxious world. The story continues and the mailboxes are only getting better.
Dimensions & Specifications
9.75L x 13.25W x 24H in.
- 2 mailbox brackets
- Heavy-duty metal construction
- Mounts any U.S. mailbox to round steel post
- Includes installation hardware
- Dimensions: 5.5L x 10.63W x 1H inches
- Deluxe square drive-in post kit
- Heavy-duty black metal construction
- Adjustable cross arm
- Fits all USPS-approved rural mailboxes
- Dimensions: 35.25L x 5.75W x 3.5H inches