Solerno Studio Easel by Martin UniversalItem#: HN-MUD022
- Durable elm wood construction
- Adjustable to heights up to 88.5 inches
- Ratcheted positive locking system
- Angle-adjustable canvas positioner
- Can be tilted to negative angles
- Holds canvases up to 48 inches tall
- Measures 25.5W x 39D inches
- Top of lower canvas support at lowest position moved from 20.1-21"
The Solerno Studio Easel by Martin Universal can be adjusted to heights up 88.5 inches, using its unique ratcheted positive locking system for easy adjustments. This innovative design allows the user to tilt the canvas forward at a negative angle, allowing you to paint or draw at this angle whenever desired. Crafted from enduring elm wood, this studio easel will provide a functional, versatile workspace for many years to come.
About Martin Universal/F. Weber Co.
For a century and a half, the name Martin Universal and F. Weber Co. have been synonymous with quality art materials. Established in 1853 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the Martin/Weber is the oldest and one of the largest manufacturers of art materials in the United States.
Dimensions & Specifications
Maximum Canvas Height