POLYWOOD® Recycled Plastic South Beach 24 in. Counter ChairItem#: HN-PW151
$369.99 to $429.99
This 24-inch-high South Beach counter chair is the ultimate in low-maintenance Adirondack chic. The seat may look like it's made out of real wood, but don't be fooled: This innovative version of the design classic is made of weatherproof recycled plastic. It won't crack, splinter, or absorb moisture, so mold, bacteria, and fungal growth won't occur. Available in a bountiful array of different colors, the comfortable, stylish patio staple is just one part of a wider collection of outdoor furniture by Polywood.
- Designed in a traditional Adirondack style
- Made from sturdy, easy-to-maintain recycled plastic
- Counter-height chairs in bright summer colors
- Built to withstand tough weather
- Available in a range of colorful finish options
- Looks like real wood and requires minimal care
- Product shown is in attractive sunset red
- Measures 28L x 26.5W x 50H in.
Counter Height Chair
Your outdoor patio furniture will be even more festive with counter-height chairs in vibrant summer colors. The Poly-Wood 24-Inch Recycled Plastic South Beach Counter Chair is part of a collection of recycled-plastic outdoor furniture that is extra durable and reliable. You'll love relaxing and entertaining with these colorful, maintenance-free chairs.
The recycled plastic is crafted from milk jugs that were once destined for a landfill, but have been turned into durable, attractive patio furniture that will last and last. Designed to look like painted wood, this Adirondack-style counter-height chair doesn't need the maintenance that wood patio furniture requires. Please note: This item is not intended for commercial use. Warranty applies to residential use only.
The advantages of PolyWood Recycled Plastic are hard to ignore. PolyWood absorbs no moisture and will NOT rot, warp, crack, splinter, or support bacterial growth. PolyWood is also compounded with permanent UV-stabilized colors, which eliminates the need for painting, staining, waterproofing, stripping, and resurfacing. This material is impervious to many substances, including salt water, gasoline, paint, stains, and mineral spirits. In addition, every PolyWood product comes with stainless steel hardware.
PolyWood is extremely easy to clean and maintain. Simple soap and water is all you need to get rid of dirt and make your furniture look new again. For extreme cleaning needs, you can use a 1/3 bleach and water solution. Most PolyWood furnishings are available in a variety of classic colors, which allow you to choose your favorite or coordinate with the furniture you already have. This is sure to be a piece that you will be proud to own for a lifetime.
Dimensions & Specifications
28L x 26.5W x 50H inches
Bar Height Chairs, Traditional
20L x 17W inches
With a Back
Choose From 13 Options
DocumentationClick Here for Assembly Instructions
POLYWOOD® material is made of HDPE plastic resin that has been purified and UV protected. It is generally cared for and cleaned with soap and warm water.
For certain stains and additional cleaning power, a 1/3 bleach and 2/3 water solution can be used on the product without affecting the color.
Also, a popular method of cleaning is a high-pressure power wash. (Not to exceed 1,500 psi, which is the equivalent of a car wash.) The surface characteristics of the product may require the use of a soft bristle brush to get into the creases.
The hardware used in the assembly and construction of our furniture is an 18-8 commercial-grade stainless steel that has an additional Xylan protective and cosmetic coating. Although the quality of the hardware has a high level of corrosive resistance, the hardware can show some sign of corrosion in salt air environments.
A practical solution to these signs of corrosion would be to wash the product with soap and water. Use a soft bristle brush to scrub the corroding areas of the hardware. Also, use appliance touch-up paint in the appropriate color to protect the hardware. Appliance touch up-paint can be purchased at local hardware stores.
The Poly-Wood South Beach Collection
- Recycled plastic resin
- For outdoor use
- Weather-resistant material
- Variety of color options
- Available in seagrass or tigerwood weave
- Dimensions: 33W x 26.5L x 47H inches
- The easiest way to preserve your favorite chair
- Made of tough, waterproof, woven polyethylene
- Material is UV stabilized to protect against the sun
- Strategically placed eyelets and heavy duty ties
- Edges are sewn, not heat sealed, for superior strength
- Measures 33L x 40W x 36H inches
- Durable 100% polyester fabric covering
- 100% polyester fiber batting for a soft and durable fill
- 2 ties keep cushion securely attached to chair
- Piped edging all around for a finished look
- Choose from several versatile colors
- Cushion dimensions: 18W x 24.5L x 21.5D inches