Southern Textiles Skyline Daybed EnsembleItem#: HN-RN1331
- 5-piece daybed set in contemporary striped pattern
- Alternating vertical stripes in black and cream
- Stripes accented by woven circles and squares
- 100% polyester comforter is deep-quilted for softness
- 16 oz. hand-packed bonded fiberfill adds warmth
- 3 shams feature coordinating horizontal stripes
- Shams are self-backed with envelope style closure
- Tailored bed skirt with center pleats and split corners
- Full 18-inch drop on bed skirt
Comforter, Bed skirt, 3 shams
What's Not Included
Create a fresh, modern look in any room with the Southern Textiles Skyline Daybed Ensemble. This set includes a comforter, bed skirt, and three pillow shams, all of which are made of soft, durable 100% polyester. The comforter is deep-quilted with over 16 ounces of hand-packed bonded fiberfill backed to coordinating Maxicale 200 percale sheet weight material. This attention to detail in the comforter makes it luxuriously plush, warm, and cozy. It features a clean, tailored trim on three sides for a finished look. The comforter's vertical black and cream stripes are accented by woven geometric squares and circles. The coordinating pillow shams feature the same pattern horizontally, and have an envelope-style closure for a quality fit. Finally, a tailored bed skirt will give your daybed the finishing touch. The bed skirt has center pleats all around and split corners for a clean fit.
About Fashion Bed Group
Fashion Bed Group is a Leggett and Platt Company known for its innovative fashion beds, daybeds, futons, bunk beds, bed frames, and bedding support. Created in 1991, Fashion Bed Group is a large consolidation of three leading bed manufacturers. Its beds are manufactured of genuine brass, plated brass, cast zinc, cast aluminum, steel, iron, wood, wicker, and rattan. Fashion Bed Group's products are distributed throughout North America from warehouses located in Chicago, Los Angeles, Houston, Toronto, and Ennis, Texas.
Dimensions & Specifications