Spalding 44 Inch Eco Composite Backboard ComboItem#: HN-SPN072
- 44-inch wide eco-composite backboard
- Mounts easily to square poles or walls
- Includes all-weather net with Huffy/ NBA logo
- Solid steel rim for consistent bounce-back
Backboard, Rim, Net
The Spalding 44 Inch Eco Composite Backboard Combo pairs quality construction with a pro-level design that'll hold up to the most intense games. Practice free throws, drill the team, hold a pick-up game, or host a tournament: this combo is ready to go. It mounts easily to a wall or any square pole, and features a fan-shaped backboard that measures 44W x 30H inches. The backboard is made from an eco-composite material, which uses 40% less plastic than traditional backboards. This not only makes it more eco-friendly; it also results in a more rigid surface that gives you sharper, more powerful rebounds for a more exciting game. Also included is a solid steel rim for consistent performance and strength, plus an all-weather white net complete with the NBA and Huffy brand logos.
Founded by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding and his brother, J. Walter Spalding, in 1876, the company (or its successors) been developing innovative products ever since. From creating the first American football, to producing the first basketball for Dr. James Naismith, to the latest advances in INFUSION® technology (balls with built-in pumps), Spalding® has been on the cutting edge of the sporting goods industry for well over a century. True to the founders' vision, the company has delivered quality goods that reflect a commitment to workmanship in every finished product, every step of the way. Today, these products are manufactured by Russell Brands, LLC, owner of the Spalding® trademark.
Dimensions & Specifications
44W x 30H inches
3 Year Limited
AssemblyAssembly and Installation Instructions are included with all Spalding products that warrant them.
- Adapts backboards to 3.5-inch diameter pole, roof, or wall
- Holds board at fixed height
- 10" of offset from pole to wall
- For use with Huffy Sports and most Spalding backboards up to 54"
- Perfect for roof top or vertically flat surface
- 5 year limited warranty
- A massive 21.6 x 11.6 ft. net for multiple sporting uses
- Stable and highly durable
- Used as backstop, barrier net, and for field division
- No tools required and easy to setup in 80 seconds
- Comes complete with net, ground frame, stakes, and poles
- Includes carry bag with wheels for easy transport
$26.98 to $33.99
- Exclusive composite cover material
- Ideal for ball handlers and shooters
- Designed for competitive indoor and outdoor play
- Offered in two sizes