Spalding Heavy Duty Basketball Pole PaddingItem#: HN-SPN086
- Pro-style heavy duty construction
- 1-inch thick premium foam
- Prevents injuries during play
- Covered in blue weather-proof nylon
- For round and square poles 3-5 inches in diameter
What's Not Included
Lessen the impact between player and pole with the Spalding Heavy Duty Basketball Pole Padding. This versatile padding is designed for use with any basketball pole, round or square in shape, measuring 3 to 5 inches in diameter. It wraps easily around the pole and secures with locking straps that keep it in place during play, and detach quickly when the game is done. Premium 1-inch thick foam is enclosed in a weatherproof blue nylon cover that's screen-printed with the authentic NBA logo. This padding is officially licensed.
Founded by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding and his brother, J. Walter Spalding, in 1876, the company (or its successors) been developing innovative products ever since. From creating the first American football, to producing the first basketball for Dr. James Naismith, to the latest advances in INFUSION® technology (balls with built-in pumps), Spalding® has been on the cutting edge of the sporting goods industry for well over a century. True to the founders' vision, the company has delivered quality goods that reflect a commitment to workmanship in every finished product, every step of the way. Today, these products are manufactured by Russell Brands, LLC, owner of the Spalding® trademark.
Dimensions & Specifications
.25 in. Padding
1 Year Limited
AssemblyAssembly and Installation Instructions are included with all Spalding products that warrant them.
- 52-inch, steel-framed clear acrylic backboard
- Square corner frame measures 1 inch in thickness
- Pro-glide lift system with push button to activate
- Adjustable height from 7.5 - 10 feet
- Includes backboard padding
- 3-piece, 3.5-inch-diameter pole
- Ground sleeve for easy system assembly and removal