Spalding NBA Official Game Ball BasketballItem#: HN-SPN145
- The official game ball of the NBA since 1983
- Full-grain Horween leather cover
- Official size and weight
- For indoor play only
- Circumference: 29.5 inches; Weight: 1.6 lbs.
If you want to play with big boys, don't play with an imitation ball. The Spalding NBA Official Game Ball Basketball has been the actual official game ball in the NBA for 30 years. It has an incredibly supple and grippy Horween leather cover that's unlike any other out there, and designed only for indoor play. Official size and weight.
Founded by Boston Red Stockings pitcher A.G. Spalding and his brother, J. Walter Spalding, in 1876, the company (or its successors) been developing innovative products ever since. From creating the first American football, to producing the first basketball for Dr. James Naismith, to the latest advances in INFUSION® technology (balls with built-in pumps), Spalding® has been on the cutting edge of the sporting goods industry for well over a century. True to the founders' vision, the company has delivered quality goods that reflect a commitment to workmanship in every finished product, every step of the way. Today, these products are manufactured by Russell Brands, LLC, owner of the Spalding® trademark.
Dimensions & Specifications
1 Year Limited
- Easy to use
- Paint regulation line, free throw, and more
- Works on cement or blacktop
- Includes 3-point line
- Simulated defenseman for more realistic training
- Wire-frame construction with wind-friendly mesh
- Adjustable height from 5.5 to 6.5 feet high
- Improves ball-handling and court-awareness skills
- Return chute lets you focus on your shooting
- Dimensions: 24L x 16W x 16H inches
- 180-degree rotation around the rim
- Easily attaches to any standard rim