Spear & Jackson County Potting TrowelItem#: HN-BOS094
- Epoxy-coated carbon steel head to prevent rust
- Weatherproofed hardwood handle
- Overall length: 12 in.
As sturdy as it is versatile, the Spear & Jackson County Potting Trowel is a gardening essential. This potting trowel is made with an epoxy-coated, carbon steel head that is rust and scratch resistant and features a weatherproofed hardwood handle that is comfortable in the hand.
About Spear & Jackson
With a rich steel manufacturing history that stretches back into the late 1700's, Spear & Jackson's products are widely recognized for their heritage as well as superior quality. They have centuries of experience in creating innovative products that are specifically designed to make life's work easier. Spear & Jackson has come a long way since their beginnings in 1760 and they still manufacture top quality garden tools, hand tools, contractor's tools, and a wide variety of other equipment that makes your life easier.
Dimensions & Specifications
Spear & Jackson
- Organize and easily move waste and recycle containers
- 5 cubic feet capacity
- 0.75-inch powder-coated steel tube frame
- 8-inch high strength plastic wheels
- Up to 200-lb. load capacity
- 47 inches long, adjustable width fits any size garbage can
- Limited 90-day warranty
- Cushions are made from expanded polyethylene
- Blue colored kneeler mat
- Hole for easy hanging and carrying
- Lightweight and durable
- Dimensions: 15L x 8W in.
- Made from plastic
- Green colored pH meter
- Meter comes with full instructions
- Batteries not required
- Dimensions: 10L x 2.25W in.