Connelly Spin Cycle Ski TubeItem#: HN-CNN040
- Designed for a single rider
- 420D nylon cover with heavy-duty PVC bladder
- 54 inches in diameter deflated
- Webbing tow-loop
- Includes a peel-and-stick repair kit
Ski tube, Repair kit
Tell the kids to get ready for fun and excitement! The Spin Cycle Ski Tube is designed for the lightweight rider with smaller scale seat hole and handles to make the experience safer and more comfortable. Four padded handles with knuckle guards make holding on for wave after wave no problem! The Spin Cycle Ski Tube is made from a 420D nylon cover for stability and also features a Boston valve and webbing tow-loop. When deflated, it measures 54 inches in diameter. Includes peel-and-stick repair kit for those summers when it really takes a beating.
About Connelly Skis Inc.
Connelly Skis Inc. is a great American company based out of Lynnwood, Washington. They've been in the business since 1965, offering its products through dealers in the US, Canada, and the international market. Water skis, bindings, and kneeboards are their specialty. Since each member of the staff eats, sleeps, and breathes watersports it's easy to see the passion in every product. Even the apparel and accessories they offer feature unparalleled construction and innovative design. When it comes to having fun on the water, there's no better brand to turn to than Connelly Skis, Inc.
Dimensions & Specifications
54 diam. in.
# of Riders
Nylon / Heavy Duty PVC
- Safely tows 1-2 riders
- Rope keeper included for tangle free storage
- Product dimensions: 60'L x 3/8"D
- 2375 lbs. break strength
- 1 section
- Includes rope, rope keeper, and float
- 12-volt pump is fast and highly portable
- Impact-resistant ABS housing makes it durable
- Crush-proof hose makes it easy to store anywhere
- Includes fittings for most inflatable brands
- 110-volt pump with heavy-duty motor
- Solid-state housing
- Crush-resistant hose makes it easy to store anywhere
- Includes valve fittings and hose for most inflatable brands