SportsPlay Early Years Bench with BackItem#: HN-SPL087
Your Leg Finish
$359.99 to $378.99
Create a comfortable place for children and parents to sit outdoors at your business, neighborhood recreational area, or private yard with this durable bench. The bench is made of a thermoplastic material that can easily resist rain and sun, keeping its vibrant coloration for years to come. Smooth beveled edges help to keep small hands and faster-moving bodies safe. A variety of different frames and colors allows you to match existing playground or recreational equipment to create just the right look in your space.
- Perforated back and seat have rolled edges
- Long-lasting thermoplastic-coated steel construction
- Suitable for commercial and residential purposes
- Seat height measures 12 in. & is apt for use by kids
- Pick from various table hues and frames
- Support legs made of powder-coated galvanized steel
- Measures 36L x 24W x 21H in.
The perfect addition for any park or playground, the SportsPlay Early Years Bench with Back offers durable outdoor seating for children. This kid-sized bench features a perforated thermoplastic-coated steel seat and back. The support legs are made of 1.625-inch powder-coated galvanized steel tubing. The thermoplastic coating on the entire bench and frame offers incredible protection from the outdoor elements. The perforated design allows water to drain off easily, and the smooth beveled edges keep children safe and comfortable.
The seat reaches a kid-friendly height of only 12 inches, which makes it easy for children to get on and off the bench. Choose from a variety of stylish colors and either a black or silver frame to complement any commercial or residential setting. Some assembly is required.
More about SportsPlay's thermoplastic coating: SportsPlay has eliminated the use of PVC in all of their steel coatings. Thermoplastic coating offers the following benefits over PVC-based Plastisol materials:
- Superior adhesions. SportsPlay's thermoplastic coating is sprayed directly onto the metal, where it hardens and bonds to the surface smoothly.
- Better UV protection and color retention. Thermoplastic will not discolor and fade as easily as Plastisol does.
- Abrasion resistance and weatherability. The bond between the plastic and the metal provides less chance of damage. If a product does become scratched or chipped, it can be easily remolded and repaired onsite with a heat gun or hand torch.
- SportsPlay's thermoplastic coating contains no harmful PVC's. Thermoplastic is derived from natural gases and releases only organic elements into the environment.
About SportsPlay Equipment
From early childhood to early teens, SportsPlay offers a broad range of fun, value added products manufactured for quality and long-term performance. Their mission is to provide fun equipment of exceptional safety, durability and value on the playground and in the neighborhood.
SportsPlay is proud to offer IPEMA certified products. In the interest of public playground safety, IPEMA provides a third-party certification service whereby a designated independent laboratory validates a manufacturer's certification of conformance to the ASTM F-1487 (excluding section 10 and 12.6.1), Standard Consumer Safety Performance Specification For Public Use, standard. The use of this seal signifies that SportsPlay Equipment has received written validation from the independent laboratory that the product associated with the use of the seals conforms to the requirements of ASTM F-1487.
SportsPlay Equipment is a member in good standing of IPEMA, the International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association. IPEMA is a member-driven international trade organization, which represents and promotes an open market for manufacturers of play equipment and surfacing.
Dimensions & Specifications
36L x 24W x 21H inches
Thermoplastic Coated Steel
Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red, Tan
Finish: Black, Blue, Brown, Green, Red, Tan