SR-71 Blackbird Model AirplaneItem#: HN-UHC054
- A pioneer in supersonic speeds and stealth capabilities
- Kept secret for five years
- Beautifully handcrafted from solid mahogany
- Finished with three coats of polyurethane gloss
- Stained look shows wood's natural beauty
- Wooden stand makes a great display
- Air Force
- From the post-WWII era (1966)
- Manufactured by Lockheed Martin
- 12 wingspan inches
Model Plane, Wooden Stand
The SR-71 Blackbird was operational in 1959, but was not revealed until 1964. Supersonic speeds over mach 3 and stealth capabilities made this aircraft an historic achievement in aviation.
Our amazing replica of this historical aircraft is carved from solid mahogany wood and lacquered for a glossy sheen. The removable wooden stand lets you get a closer look at the quality and detail of this stunning model.
Order your own stealth jet online today to add to your collection of historic aircraft.
Dimensions & Specifications