SSG / BSN Pro Tunnel FrameItem#: HN-SPSG979
- Constructed from 13-gauge galvanized steel pipe
- Surface-mount frames attach directly to concrete slab
- Includes steel cable, clamp, turnbuckles, and quick links
- Complete installation instructions and hardware included
- Overall dimensions: 16W x 11.5H feet
The SSG/BSN Pro Tunnel Frame surface mounts and attaches directly to a concrete slab. The frame is constructed from heavy, 13-gauge galvanized steel pipes and its overall dimensions are 16W x 11.5H feet. It even comes with all the hardware you'll need: steel cable, clamp, turnbuckles and quick links.
Dimensions & Specifications
SSG / BSN
16W x 11.5H ft.
School and Pro
- Easily add a door to your batting cage net
- 1.5-inch 14-gauge powder coated steel frame
- Door frame and wide base stands on its own
- Eliminate "net crawling"
- Frame dimensions: 34W x 1.5D x 77.5H inches