Stack-On GS-8 Combination Lock 8-Gun SafeItem#: HN-RRG048
Sorry, this item is currently
Out Of Stock
- Holds 8 rifles or shotguns up to 52 inches
- 3-number combination lock with drill resistant, hardened steel plate
- Hunter green epoxy finish with gold accents and silk screen detailing
- 3 live-action locking bolts and hardened steel door with concealed hinges
- Fully carpeted interior with removable carpeted shelf
- Patented adjustable barrel rests and standoffs protect scoped rifles
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with included hardware
- Safe ships fully assembled
- Weight: 128 lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 15.09W x 9.296D x 52.09H inches
- Dimensions: 15.5W x 12.375D x 53H inches
Gun Safe, Mounting Hardware
The Stack-On Stack-On GS-8 Combination Lock 8-Gun Safe gives you economical, worry-free protection from theft or meddling. This combination lock operates with turning the three digit combination on the safe for it to open. Scratch resistant hunter green finish has gold silkscreen detailing for Old West look. Adjustable barrel rests allow custom-fit storage to protect sensitive scopes without wasting space, and fully carpeted, soft interior protects all your valuables from scratches.
Three hardened steel bolts secure door even if lock is removed. Bottom is flat for flush-mount bolt-down safety with included hardware.
About Live-Action Bolts
A live action locking bolt protection system has been added to these safes to prevent accidentally closing the door with the locking bolts in the open position.
Closing the heavy safe door with the locking bolts extended can damage the finish of the door frame as well as the live action locking bolts.
Mounting Hardware and Installation
Each safe is manufactured with pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor. Bolt and screw mounting hardware is included with each safe for installation.
Stack-On Products Company is a leading manufacturer of top quality tool storage and security products. Since 1972, Stack-On has supplied a wide and diverse line of tool storage products to meet the needs of mechanics, maintenance personnel, trades persons, homeowners and hobbyists throughout the world. Stack-On's warehouses are centrally located in Northeast Illinois, near Chicago.
Dimensions & Specifications
15.5W x 12.375D x 53H inches
15.09W x 9.296D x 52.09H inches