Stack-On GSB-16E Electronic Lock 16-Gun SafeItem#: HN-RRG042
- Holds 16 rifles or shotguns
- Lock includes time out period after 3 incorrect attempts
- Black epoxy finish with gold accents and silk screen detailing
- 3 live-action locking bolts and 2 steel dead bolts
- Solid steel, reinforced pry-resistant door with concealed hinges
- Fully carpeted interior
- Shelf in back of unit leaves room for longer guns in front
- 2 tray organizer holds ammo or cleaning supplies
- Slot behind shelf for maps, licenses, manuals
- Patented adjustable barrel rests and standoffs protect scoped rifles
- Relocking feature secures safe even if lock is removed by intruder
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with included hardware
- Batteries easily replaced from front of safe
- Safe ships fully assembled
- Weight: 197 lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 20.875W x 15.625D x 56.125H inches
- Dimensions: 23.375W x 20.75D x 59H inches
Gun Safe, Mounting Hardware
Enjoy the antique look of this beautiful GSB-16E Electronic Lock 16-Gun Safe, black with gold accents and fine screen printed detailing. Fits anywhere, providing bolt-down protection from theft. Removable shelf fits to the back of cabinet so long guns can fit in front, and helpful organizer trays keep ammo and supplies in order. Adjustable barrel rests allow custom-fit storage to protect sensitive scopes without wasting space, and fully carpeted, soft interior protects all your valuables from scratches.
No keys needed with this UL-rated electronic lock, with feedback lights for open, low battery and incorrect code. Lock times out after three incorrect attempts.
About Live-Action Bolts
A live action locking bolt protection system has been added to these safes to prevent accidentally closing the door with the locking bolts in the open position.
Closing the heavy safe door with the locking bolts extended can damage the finish of the door frame as well as the live action locking bolts.
Mounting Hardware and Installation
Each safe is manufactured with pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor. Bolt and screw mounting hardware is included with each safe for installation.
About Relockers/Relocking Mechanism
A relocker adds reinforcement to the safe door when under attack. It's a bolt within the door of your safe normally located behind the fire proofing material and within the security area of the dial or keypad. (It's NOT the large locking bolts of the door that you can see.) If a safe is under attack by tools such as drills, hammer, crowbars, etc. the impact of these tools on the safe can trigger the spring loaded relocker bolt thus adding reinforcement to the bolts in the door to keep them from being breached. Note that once a relocker is fired you will have to contact a locksmith to gain access for you. Most are made of metal and designed to trigger once a metal piece is broken within the lock or wall of the safe.
Stack-On Products Company is a leading manufacturer of top quality tool storage and security products. Since 1972, Stack-On has supplied a wide and diverse line of tool storage products to meet the needs of mechanics, maintenance personnel, trades persons, homeowners and hobbyists throughout the world. Stack-On's warehouses are centrally located in Northeast Illinois, near Chicago.
Dimensions & Specifications
23.375W x 20.75D x 59H inches
20.875W x 15.625D x 56.125H inches