Stack-On GSG-719 Convertible Combination Lock 19-Gun SafeItem#: HN-RRG044
- Holds 12 rifles or shotguns on the left, plus 7 more or adjustable shelves on the right
- 3-number combination lock with drill resistant, hardened steel plate
- Hunter green epoxy finish with gold accents and silk screen detailing, also available in black
- 3 live-action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts
- Solid steel, reinforced pry-resistant door with concealed hinges
- Fully carpeted interior
- Patented adjustable barrel rests and standoffs protect scoped rifles
- Relocking feature secures safe even if lock is removed by intruder
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with included hardware
- Safe ships fully assembled
- Weight: 262 lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 26.366W x 14.527D x 58.05H inches
- Dimensions: 26.813W x 17.625D x 59H inches
Gun Safe, Mounting Hardware
The Stack-On GSG-719 Convertible Combination Lock 19-Gun Safe provides versatility as your needs change. This combination lock operates with turning the three digit combination on the safe for it to open. Shelves on right side can be removed to make room for 7 extra guns. Scratch resistant hunter green finish has gold silkscreen detailing for antique beauty. Adjustable barrel rests allow custom-fit storage to protect sensitive scopes without wasting space, and fully carpeted, soft interior protects all your valuables from scratches.
Six hardened steel bolts secure door even if lock is removed. Bottom is flat for flush-mount bolt-down safety with included hardware.
About Live-Action Bolts
A live action locking bolt protection system has been added to these safes to prevent accidentally closing the door with the locking bolts in the open position. Closing the heavy safe door with the locking bolts extended can damage the finish of the door frame as well as the live action locking bolts.
Mounting Hardware and Installation
Each safe is manufactured with pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor. Bolt and screw mounting hardware is included with each safe for installation.
About Relockers/Relocking Mechanism
A relocker adds reinforcement to the safe door when under attack. It's a bolt within the door of your safe normally located behind the fire proofing material and within the security area of the dial or keypad. (It's NOT the large locking bolts of the door that you can see.) If a safe is under attack by tools such as drills, hammer, crowbars, etc. the impact of these tools on the safe can trigger the spring loaded relocker bolt thus adding reinforcement to the bolts in the door to keep them from being breached. Note that once a relocker is fired you will have to contact a locksmith to gain access for you. Just dialing the combination will NOT get you into the safe. Most are made of metal and designed to trigger once a metal piece is broken within the lock or wall of the safe.
Stack-On Products Company is a leading manufacturer of top quality tool storage and security products. Since 1972, Stack-On has supplied a wide and diverse line of tool storage products to meet the needs of mechanics, maintenance personnel, trades persons, homeowners and hobbyists throughout the world. Stack-On's warehouses are centrally located in Northeast Illinois, near Chicago.
Dimensions & Specifications
26.813W x 17.625D x 59H inches
26.366W x 14.527D x 58.05H inches
- Red LED Light Source
- Illuminates safes mechanical lock
- Simple Magnetic Attachment
- 3V Lithium Battery included
- 750+ Light Cycles per Battery