Stack-On GSX-545 Fire-Resistant Combination Lock 45-Gun SafeItem#: HN-RRG038
- Holds 45 rifles or shotguns
- 3-number combination lock with drill resistant, hardened steel plate
- Elite series has hunter green epoxy finish with gold accents and silk screen detailing
- 7 live-action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts retract by rotating 3-spindle handle
- Solid steel, reinforced pry-resistant door
- Fully carpeted interior with 8 adjustable shelves
- Patented adjustable barrel rests and standoffs protect scoped rifles
- Can be converted to hold 30 guns plus storage, 15 guns plus storage or shelves only
- Relocking feature secures safe even if lock is removed by intruder
- ETL fire rated up to 1400°F for 30 minutes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with included hardware
- Safe ships fully assembled
- Weight: 776 lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 40.19W x 19.9D x 56.125H inches
- Dimensions: 43.175W x 26D x 59H inches
Gun Safe, Mounting Hardware
This Elite Series GSX-545 Combination Lock 45-Gun Safe is a fortress of luxury, elegance and security against both theft and fire. This combination lock operates with turning the three digit combination on the safe for it to open. Extra strong door features handsome antique silkscreened detailing. Adjustable barrel rests allow custom-fit storage to protect sensitive scopes without wasting space, and fully carpeted interior coddles your expensive guns. Adjustable shelves are perfect ammunition, pistols and personal items.
Ten hardened steel bolts secure door even if lock is removed. This safe looks elegant, yet withstands 1400°F for 30 minutes.
About Live-Action Bolts
A live action locking bolt protection system has been added to these safes to prevent accidentally closing the door with the locking bolts in the open position. Closing the heavy safe door with the locking bolts extended can damage the finish of the door frame as well as the live action locking bolts.
Mounting Hardware and Installation
Each safe is manufactured with pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor. Bolt and screw mounting hardware is included with each safe for installation.
About Relockers/Relocking Mechanism
A relocker adds reinforcement to the safe door when under attack. It's a bolt within the door of your safe normally located behind the fire proofing material and within the security area of the dial or keypad. (It's NOT the large locking bolts of the door that you can see.) If a safe is under attack by tools such as drills, hammer, crowbars, etc. the impact of these tools on the safe can trigger the spring loaded relocker bolt thus adding reinforcement to the bolts in the door to keep them from being breached. Note that once a relocker is fired you will have to contact a locksmith to gain access for you. Just dialing the combination will NOT get you into the safe. Most are made of metal and designed to trigger once a metal piece is broken within the lock or wall of the safe.
Stack-On Products Company is a leading manufacturer of top quality tool storage and security products. Since 1972, Stack-On has supplied a wide and diverse line of tool storage products to meet the needs of mechanics, maintenance personnel, trades persons, homeowners and hobbyists throughout the world. Stack-On's warehouses are centrally located in Northeast Illinois, near Chicago.
Dimensions & Specifications
43.175W x 26D x 59H inches
1/2 Hour Fire Rated
40.19W x 19.9D x 56.125H inches