Stack-On GSX-836 Fire-Resistant Electronic Lock 36-Gun SafeItem#: HN-RRG035
- Holds 36 rifles or shotguns
- Quick access electronic lock with lights for open, low battery and incorrect entry
- Lock includes time out period after 3 incorrect attempts, with backup trouble key
- Elite series has brown hammertone epoxy finish with gold accents and silk screen detailing
- Also available in rich hunter green finish
- 7 live-action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts retract by rotating 3-spindle handle
- Solid steel, reinforced pry-resistant door
- Fully carpeted interior with 6 adjustable shelves
- Patented adjustable barrel rests and standoffs protect scoped rifles
- Can be converted to hold 18 guns plus storage or shelves only
- Relocking feature secures safe even if lock is removed by intruder
- ETL fire rated up to 1400°F for 30 minutes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with included hardware
- Batteries easily replaced from front of safe
- Safe ships fully assembled
- Weight: 631 lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 32.813W x 20.75D x 56.125H inches
- Dimensions: 35.25W x 26.75D x 59H inches
Gun Safe, Mounting Hardware
Defend your expensive rifles from theft or fire with the Elite Series Stack-On GSX-836 Fire-Resistant Electronic Lock 36-Gun Safe, available in strong brown hammertone or rich hunter green, with antique silkscreen detailing. Customizable shelves allow up to 36 guns, and are a perfect fit for ammunition, pistols and personal items. Adjustable barrel rests allow custom-fit storage to protect sensitive scopes without wasting space, and fully carpeted interior coddles your expensive guns.
No keys needed with this quick access electronic lock, featuring feedback lights for open, low battery and incorrect code. Lock times out after three incorrect attempts, and hardened steel bolts secure door even if lock is removed. This safe looks elegant, yet withstands 1400°F for 30 minutes.
About Live-Action Bolts
A live action locking bolt protection system has been added to these safes to prevent accidentally closing the door with the locking bolts in the open position. Closing the heavy safe door with the locking bolts extended can damage the finish of the door frame as well as the live action locking bolts.
Mounting Hardware and Installation
Each safe is manufactured with pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor. Bolt and screw mounting hardware is included with each safe for installation.
About Relockers/Relocking Mechanism
A relocker adds reinforcement to the safe door when under attack. It's a bolt within the door of your safe normally located behind the fire proofing material and within the security area of the dial or keypad. (It's NOT the large locking bolts of the door that you can see.) If a safe is under attack by tools such as drills, hammer, crowbars, etc. the impact of these tools on the safe can trigger the spring loaded relocker bolt thus adding reinforcement to the bolts in the door to keep them from being breached. Note that once a relocker is fired you will have to contact a locksmith to gain access for you. Most are made of metal and designed to trigger once a metal piece is broken within the lock or wall of the safe.
Stack-On Products Company is a leading manufacturer of top quality tool storage and security products. Since 1972, Stack-On has supplied a wide and diverse line of tool storage products to meet the needs of mechanics, maintenance personnel, trades persons, homeowners and hobbyists throughout the world. Stack-On's warehouses are centrally located in Northeast Illinois, near Chicago.
Dimensions & Specifications
35.25W x 26.75D x 59H inches
1/2 Hour Fire Rated
32.813W x 20.75D x 56.125H inches