Stack-On GSXW-536 Total Defense Fire/Water Proof Combination Lock 36-Gun SafeItem#: HN-RRG031
- Holds 36 rifles or shotguns
- 3-number combination lock with drill resistant, hardened steel plate
- Flat black powdercoat finish, silver door with antique silk screen design and chrome hardware
- 7 live-action locking bolts and 3 steel dead bolts retract by rotating 3-spindle handle
- Solid steel, reinforced pry-resistant door
- Fully carpeted interior with 6 adjustable shelves
- Patented adjustable barrel rests and standoffs protect scoped rifles
- Can be converted to hold 36 guns, 18 guns plus storage or shelves only
- Relocking feature secures safe even if lock is removed by intruder
- ETL rated for water resistance in up to 2 feet of standing water for 72 hours
- ETL fire rated up to 1400°F for 30 minutes
- Pre-drilled mounting holes with included hardware
- Safe ships fully assembled
- Weight: 631 lbs.
- Interior dimensions: 32.813W x 20.75D x 56.125H inches
- Dimensions: 36.25W x 26.75D x 59H inches
Gun Safe, Mounting Hardware
Defend your expensive rifles from theft, fire and water with the Stack-On Fire/Water Proof Combination Lock 36-Gun Safe. This combination lock operates with turning the three digit combination on the safe for it to open. Customizable shelves allow up to 36 guns, and are a perfect fit for ammunition, pistols and personal items. Adjustable barrel rests allow custom-fit storage to protect sensitive scopes without wasting space, and fully carpeted interior coddles your expensive guns.
Black powdercoat finish and silver door with antique accents looks strong and handsome, yet withstands 1400°F for 30 minutes, and stays dry in 2 feet of water for 72 hours. Stack-On protects your valuables from just about anything!
About Live-Action Bolts
A live action locking bolt protection system has been added to these safes to prevent accidentally closing the door with the locking bolts in the open position. Closing the heavy safe door with the locking bolts extended can damage the finish of the door frame as well as the live action locking bolts.
Mounting Hardware and Installation
Each safe is manufactured with pre-drilled holes for mounting to the floor. Bolt and screw mounting hardware is included with each safe for installation. Safe must be bolted to the floor to insure waterproof rating.
About Relockers/Relocking Mechanism
A relocker adds reinforcement to the safe door when under attack. It's a bolt within the door of your safe normally located behind the fire proofing material and within the security area of the dial or keypad. (It's NOT the large locking bolts of the door that you can see.) If a safe is under attack by tools such as drills, hammer, crowbars, etc. the impact of these tools on the safe can trigger the spring loaded relocker bolt thus adding reinforcement to the bolts in the door to keep them from being breached. Note that once a relocker is fired you will have to contact a locksmith to gain access for you. Just dialing the combination will NOT get you into the safe. Most are made of metal and designed to trigger once a metal piece is broken within the lock or wall of the safe.
Stack-On Products Company is a leading manufacturer of top quality tool storage and security products. Since 1972, Stack-On has supplied a wide and diverse line of tool storage products to meet the needs of mechanics, maintenance personnel, trades persons, homeowners and hobbyists throughout the world. Stack-On's warehouses are centrally located in Northeast Illinois, near Chicago.
Dimensions & Specifications
36.25W x 26.75D x 59H inches
1/2 Hour Fire Rated
32.813W x 20.75D x 56.125H inches
Fire Resistant, Water/Flood Protection