A&E Cage Co. Stainless Steel Double Stack Bird CageItem#: HN-AEC215
- Welded stainless steel bar construction
- Dual breeder doors for easy access
- Double stack cage design
- Bar spacing: 1 inch
- Dimensions: 40L x 30W x 73H inches
Cage, casters, 2 perches, 4 stainless steel feeder cups
The Stainless Steel Double Stack Bird Cage is ideal for multiple bird housing and can easily be used for breeding. This bird cage is crafted out of durable 304 medical grade stainless steel with a double stack cage design with 1 inch bar spacing. Features include a bird proof front door and feeder door locks, front door safety latch, four swing-out feeder doors, four stainless steel feeder cups, and dual perches. It also offers two handy breeder doors, large front doors for easy access, and casters for easy mobility.
About A&E Cage
This bird cage is designed and manufactured by A&E Cage Co., LLC. The company is a family-owned and family-operated birdcage company with over 30 years experience in the pet industry. Based in Burlington, N.J., A&E Cage offers a wide selection of aviaries, bird carriers, and bird toys, and numerous styles of bird cages to keep your pet birds happy and healthy.
Dimensions & Specifications
A and E Cage Co.
40L x 30W x 73H in.
- Has all kinds of attachments for birds to grab
- Birds will love the rope, and frayed material at top
- Wooden balls and beads are great for grabbing
- Rope-wrapped perch provides great stability
- Measures 14W x 10.5D x 33.5L inches
- Great for little, medium, and large birds
- Easily clips to the top of the birdcage
- Rope and wood construction
- Swing with rope
- Provides exercise as birds walk
- Attached toys offer endless entertainment options
- Dimensions: 17L x 12W inches
$349.99 to $499.99
- Made of genuine Java wood
- Non-toxic natural finish
- Perfect for small birds or reptiles
- Enhances animal enclosure
- Available in various sizes