Stainless with Champagne MirrorItem#: HN-HBC113
$329.99 to $529.99
- Wood and stainless construction with champagne finish
- Contemporary design with clean lines
- Beveled edges on glass for a finished look - all sizes but 24 x 60 are beveled
- Available in your choice of sizes
- 4 hooks on back to hang from any side
- Made in the USA
The Stainless with Champagne Mirror features a contemporary design that pairs stainless steel with a wood frame finished in a lovely champagne color. Proudly crafted in the USA, it is available in your choice of sizes and hangs either horizontally or vertically.
- 18W x 36H inches
- 24W x 60H inches - not beveled
- 27W x 37H inches
- 30W x 42H inches
- 30W x 66H inches
- 36W x 46H inches
- 42W x 54H inches
Dedicated to enduring quality, customer satisfaction, and timeless style, the Hitchcock-Butterfield Company grew out of a retail store operated by J. Frederic and Vera Cohen for more than four decades. This St. Louis, Missouri-based company offers a full range of products that are proudly designed and manufactured here in the USA. With many years of experience on their side, the innovative team at Hitchcock-Butterfield produces stylish, versatile accent pieces to reflect your unique tastes.
Dimensions & Specifications
27W x 37H inches, 42W x 54H inches
- Metal construction in contemporary style
- Closed for tight spaces or extended for full width
- Sturdy wire construction for stability and durability
- Dimensions: 15.625L x 8.625W x 13.5H inches
- Black finish
- Satin rosewood finish on select hardwoods
- Full felt bottom protects your desktop
- Quartz movement includes the battery
- Dimensions: 4H x 3W x 1D inches
- Classic black and white marble
- Sleek modern, contemporary design
- Aesthetically appealing, tapered appearance
- Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5W x 6H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Hard To Mount
Comments about Hitchcock-Butterfield Stainless with Champagne Mirror:
The mirror arrived safely, packed well. But I was surprised to find that what looked like a black trim around the outer edge was just a shadow in the picture on the website. The outer edge is solid silver. The mirror also has rings to attach mounting wires to so you can hang it horizontally or vertically, but I didn't expect to have to figure out where to get wire and how to attach it so I can hang the mirror. Outside of those concerns, the mirror looks great, and I'll hang them once I figure out how.