StairMaster SC5 StairClimber with 2 Window LCD ConsoleItem#: HN-STMS006
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- 10 programmed workouts for specific goals
- Speed range of 26 to 174 steps per minute
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 43L x 27W x 68H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included
Climbing is a challenge of endurance. And the high-intensity, short-duration workout of a StairMaster SC5StairClimber with 2 Window LCD Console is unbeatable. Featuring a wide range of programming options in a small footprint, the StairClimber is a powerful addition to your workout when used both as part of your circuit training programs or alone. Speed control buttons allow you to increase or decrease the intensity of stepping action at any time during your workout. And with a space-saving design, you can place it in any room in your home.
To keep you on track while working out, the new SC5 with D-1 console includes a two window, easy-to-read, backlit LCD console that monitors your steps, calories burned, time, and more. Other features include ergonomic side handrails, integrated iPod charging, water bottle holder, and accessory tray positioned within easy reach. Featuring speed range of 26 to 174 steps per minute, support for Polar wireless heart rate transmitters, multistage fitness test, and 300-pound user weight capacity. The SC5 StairClimber measures 43L x 27W x 68H inches, weighs 150 pounds, and carries the following warranties: 15 years on the frame, 3 years on parts, and 1 year on labor.
Dimensions & Specifications
43L x 27W x 68H in.
Heart Rate Monitor
$60.48 to $65.98
- Commercial-grade versatile rubber flooring
- Easily interlock pieces without adhesives
- Insulates, protects, reduces noise, and aides fatigue
- Six squares included - easily expandable
- 5 colors available
- Dimensions, one piece: 19.5L x 19.5W x .375H inches
- Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee)