Stanley City Club Trophy Case Curio - Blair 933-11-11Item#: HN-STAN3312
- Durable wooden construction
- Seeded glass panels in each of the heavy-framed doors
- Includes 6 drawers with flamed antique brass pulls
- Features 6 adjustable wood-framed glass shelves
- Dimensions: 84.25W x 21D x 93.25H inches
What's Not Included
Display the fruits of your labors in the Stanley City Club Trophy Case Curio Blair 933-11-11. Seeded glass panels and heavy wood construction make this piece quality enough for whatever you want to show off. Six adjustable glass shelves and a mirrored back will make your accomplishments sparkle. The classic European style design and classic blair finish make this a true showcase.
The City Club Collection
Inspired by antique design but not stiffened by tradition, the City Club collection by Stanley Furniture is for those looking for traditional style with an urban touch. Inspired by the best from Chippendale, Sheraton, and 18th Century Federal designs, City Club puts hardwoods first, showcasing warm, soft finishes and centuries-old craftsmanship. Classic veneers resonate under hand-waxed polish, with a variety of gentle distressing techniques like burnishing and rub-through offering lasting longevity.
Stanley Furniture Craftsmanship
Stanley Furniture's main objective is to produce quality and stylish furniture by using the best wood materials, construction procedures, and elegant finishes on their products to help you fashion your home decor the way you imagined. All of their furniture is hand-crafted from quality woods, incorporating other superior materials such as aluminum, glass, plastic, leather, and marble. Every joint is carefully constructed (keeping wood's sensitivity to heat and humidity in mind) allowing for expansion and contraction. All joints are held together with glue and nail.
Stanley's 30-step finishing process starts with an undertone stain that is applied to a hand-sanded piece. Next, the stain is sealed with a wash coat, then hand sanded again with filler applied to pack the wood pores and smooth out the surface. A sealer coat is then applied, the piece is hand sanded again, and hand padded to mellow the tone. From there, a luster glaze is rubbed on by hand, followed by antiquing or distressing also done by hand. Finally, after drying, each piece is hand waxed and rubbed prior to final inspection.
About Stanley Furniture
Since 1924, the goal of the Stanley Furniture Company has been to manufacture high quality furniture at a price the average American family could afford. To accomplish this goal, founder Thomas Bahnson Stanley surrounded himself with the finest furniture craftsmen and instilled in them a sense of pride in building superb quality into every piece of Stanley Furniture. Today, that pride is shared by more than 1,750 dedicated associates who have made Stanley Furniture one of the largest, most respected furniture manufacturers in the nation.
Dimensions & Specifications
84.25W x 21D x 93.25H in.
The Stanley City Club Collection
- Solid maple hardwood construction
- 3 adjustable shelves and 1 stationary shelf
- Rich espresso finish
- 2 glass doors with wooden grills
- Dimensions: 54W x 83.25H x 18.5D inches
- Beauty and durability of hardwood solid construction
- New Zealand Pine veneers in rich cognac patina
- Finished with artisanal distressing and wool waxing
- Two adjustable shelves with plate grooves
- Two drawers and one removable silverware tray
- Dimensions: 49W x 19D x 84H inches
- Hardwood solids and cherry, mahogany, white ash burl veneers
- Black rub-through with contrasting cherry finish
- 2 wood doors with shelf interior
- Mirrored back
- 2 wood-framed glass doors with wood swirl decor
- Dimensions: 52W x 18D x 82H inches