Stanley Modern Craftsman 5 piece Mink Revival Dining SetItem#: HN-STAN4126
$2,429.99 to $4,279.99
- Hardwood solids with cherry and maple veneers
- Mink finish
- Chocolate-colored leather upholstery
- Straight, slatted chair backs
- Table has trestle legs, drop apron, and milled maple top
- Optional buffet available
Table, 4 chairs, Buffet (optional)
Craftsman style never looked so good - thank you, Stanley Modern Craftsman 5 pc. Mink Revival Dining Set. Sure to add distinction to any meal or snack (without the added calories), this dining set includes four farm-style chairs with straight slat backs, and oh-so-cozy seats upholstered in chocolate-colored leather. The table is sure to catch a few eyes, too, thanks to its trestle legs, drop apron, and milled maple top.
And the optional buffet can be the very companion piece your dining area needs. Inside, the four drawers have silver liners and pinmold-wrapped dovetail drawers. The four cabinet doors conceal two adjustable shelves, and the wide-over-narrow grid pattern echoes midcentury design.
- Table: 42 diam. x 30H inches
- Chair: 21W x 26D x 41H inches
- Buffet: 71W x 18D x 42H inches
About Stanley Furniture
Since 1924, the goal of the Stanley Furniture Company has been to manufacture high quality furniture at a price the average American family could afford. To accomplish this goal, founder Thomas Bahnson Stanley surrounded himself with the finest furniture craftsmen and instilled in them a sense of pride in building superb quality into every piece of Stanley Furniture. Today, that pride is shared by more than 1,750 dedicated associates who have made Stanley Furniture one of the largest, most respected furniture manufacturers in the nation.
Stanley Furniture Craftsmanship
Stanley Furniture's main objective is to produce quality and stylish furniture by using the best wood materials, construction procedures, and elegant finishes on their products to help you fashion your home decor the way you imagined. All of their furniture is hand-crafted from quality woods, incorporating other superior materials such as aluminum, glass, plastic, leather, and marble. Every joint is carefully constructed (keeping wood's sensitivity to heat and humidity in mind) allowing for expansion and contraction. All joints are held together with glue and nail.
Stanley's 30-step finishing process starts with an undertone stain that is applied to a hand-sanded piece. Next, the stain is sealed with a wash coat, then hand sanded again with filler applied to pack the wood pores and smooth out the surface. A sealer coat is then applied, the piece is hand sanded again, and hand padded to mellow the tone. From there, a luster glaze is rubbed on by hand, followed by antiquing or distressing also done by hand. Finally, after drying, each piece is hand waxed and rubbed prior to final inspection.
Dimensions & Specifications
42L x 42W x 30H in.
21W x 25.5D x 41H in.
Table Top Material
Select Hardwoods with Cherry & Maple Veneers
Dining Set Only, Dining Set + Buffet
- Durable wooden construction in saddle finish
- Features 4 drawers, 4 doors, and a silver liner
- 2 fully adjustable shelves for added storage
- Includes a felt-lined service tray
- Dimensions: 71W x 18D x 42H inches
- Durable hardwood construction
- Features 2 doors, 2 halogen lights with touch switch
- 3 adjustable glass shelves with plate grooves
- 2 drawers, 1 silver liner, and a stationary shelf
- Dimensions: 58W x 18D x 83H inches
- Made of wood in mink finish
- Handsomely accommodates 8 to 10 persons
- Features lower stock-stop foot braces
- Includes 22 inch leaf
- Dimensions: 84W x 46D x 30H inches