Star Cedar Sheds 8 x 16 ft. Signature Storage ShedItem#: HN-GEL006
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Natural, environmentally-friendly materials
- Panelized design for fast, easy assembly
- 1 wall panel includes a built-in window
- Includes all the lumber you need for building
- Choose the gable or eave end for door placement
- Exterior dimensions: 8.6W x 16D x 9.25H feet
Panelized sections, cedar trim boards, pre-built doors, hardware, plywood flooring, instructional video
- Interior dimensions: 7.75W x 15.4D x 9.25H feet
- Door dimensions: 3.75W x 6.25H feet
- Weight: 2450 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty
- Panelized sections of walls, roof and floor
- Cedar trim boards for Facia and corners
- Pre-built doors
- Includes all hardware and screws for assembly
- Includes plywood flooring
- Includes easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructional video
Off-season patio furniture, riding lawn mowers, gardening tools... it'll all fit in the Star Cedar Sheds 8 x 16 ft. Signature Storage Shed Kit. Featuring Shakertown® cedar shingle siding for extra charm, this shed has a functioning window. You can place the door on either a gable or eave end. The panels are ready-to-assemble with a few standard household tools, and assembly is a weekend project for one or two people.
Star Cedar sheds are made of natural, environmentally-friendly materials that are made to last a lifetime. Western Red Cedar - often called "the tree of life" - is one of nature's most durable and long-lasting materials. The cedar used in these sheds is harvested from sustainable forests where it is regenerated, wildlife habitats are preserved, and the product is fully able to be recycled and reused. With more natural preservatives than virtually any other species, cedar is resistant to insects, rot, decay, and warping.
Tools you'll need
- 4-inch or larger clamp(s)
- Concrete deck blocks or foundation
- Tape measure
- Screw driver (powered)
- Stain or paint to finish
About STAR Cedar Sheds
STAR Cedar Storage Sheds has been providing quality storage solutions for over twenty years, with a focus on recycling and maximizing the utility of nature's most durable resource. And employees are committed to the ongoing preservation and enhancement of forest sustainability. STAR is owned by the Clarke Group of Companies, a fully integrated forest industry company and supplier of fine cedar products.
Dimensions & Specifications
3.75W x 6.25H ft.
8.6W x 16D x 9.25H ft.
7.75W x 15.4D x 9.25H ft.
1 Year Limited
Star Cedar Sheds
- No gas, oil or tune-ups required!
- Eco-friendly; perfect for smaller lawns
- Powerful 12 Amp motor
- Steel blades with 3-position height adjustment
- Manually tailor cutting heights up to 2.4-inches
- Mows a 14-inch wide path in a single pass
- Push-button switch safely engages mower operation
- Hard-top, detachable rear bag to collect clippings
- Easy to push and maneuver on small lawns
- Stores easily and takes up minimal space
- For use with a 14-gauge outdoor extension cord
- Weighs only 31 lbs.
- Made of durable 100% recycled polyethylene plastic
- Capacity: 52 gallons or 7 cubic feet
- Black color absorbs heat for fast composting
- Rotates to mix compost - no strenuous stirring required
- Dimensions: 30L x 22W x 23H inches
- Cedar construction is durable and sturdy
- Naturally insect- and rot-resistant
- Perfect for storing garden tools and pots
- Includes inset Rubbermaid bin for a dry sink
- Work surface: 48L x 24W x 37H inches
- Measures: 48L x 24W x 58H inches