South Shore Step One Twin Platform Bed - BlackItem#: HN-SSI754
The modern look of a platform bed now comes in a smaller size for children and teens thanks to this bed set. The bold black finish of the bottom platform highlights lighter or darker bedding, breathing new life into your child's existing comforter and pillows. You don't need to worry about purchasing a separate box spring, because this bed provides the same support, and it raises the bed to a comfortable height, making it easy for your child to climb into bed at night.
- Elegant platform bed with modern black finish
- Contemporary, sleek design suits any room
- Constructed with engineered recycled-fiber wood
- Manufacturer's limited warranty of 5 years
What's Not Included
In today's busy world, relaxation can be hard to come by - and when you do come by it, you don't want it to be bogged down with a lot of bells and whistles. The Step One Platform Bed - Black is a sleek, modern sleep space that cuts out the fuss but not the style. Its clean, bold lines create Zen-like calm, and its handy storage space at the bottom offers unexpected practicality.
The bed is crafted from durable, long-lasting engineered wood, a certified Environmentally Preferred Product that transforms recycled fibers into strong panels. They're finished here in a rich, contemporary Black. The base supports a wider platform, allowing a mattress - no box spring is required - to appear gracefully extended above the base itself.
About South Shore Furniture
A recognized leader in North American furniture manufacture, South Shore Industries was established in 1940 and has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a team of over 1,000 employees in three factories in Quebec, their assembled and ready-to-assemble furniture has a reputation for quality and excellence at affordable prices for today's family.
A Green Choice
All South Shore Industries products are made of laminated engineered wood, which gives them great strength and durability. Wood panels are made entirely from recovered and recycled material. While South Shore makes every effort to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, they make no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. Their products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices.
Dimensions & Specifications
74.75L x 40W x 8.25H inches
Adult Assembly Required
Country of Origin
5-Year Limited Warranty
$149.00 to $259.16
- Includes duvet cover, shams, and toss pillows
- 100% polyester fabric
- Eye-catching blue and green block pattern
- Machine washable
- Size options available
- Includes duvet, skirt, shams, and pillows
- Made from 100% cotton fabric
- Light blue background with brown graphic accents
- Machine wash separately; hand wash kidney pillow
- Available in queen and king sizes
- Streamlined contemporary storage for any decor
- Recycled-fiber engineered wood construction
- Rich, modern black finish
- 3 spacious drawers with silver metal hardware
- Smart Guide slides with stops and dampers
- Includes 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Dimensions: 30.75W x 16.25D x 28.5H inches
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good quality
- Need a screw gun
Comments about South Shore Step One Twin Platform Bed - Black:
I purchased the Step One Twin Platform Bed, in black. I had purchased a full size (dark cherry) previously. I am very pleased with it's quality and sturdiness. The color is very nice.
The twin I purchased for my son because I liked the full size so much. It is a very nice piece and I'm thrilled with the quality of it.
- Was this a gift?: