South Shore Step One Twin Platform Bed - ChocolateItem#: HN-SSI755
Perfect for a child's room or teen bedroom, this South Shore Step One twin-size platform bed is a simple choice for a streamlined, tailored look. This ecofriendly twin bed is crafted from sturdy engineered wood made with recycled fibers and features translucent rubber corners to make it safe for even the rowdiest kids. This bed does not require the use of a box spring. A rich, chocolate brown finish blends in nicely with most decorating themes.
- Elegantly designed in modern, chocolate brown finish
- Contemporary bed can be placed in any room
- Does not need a box spring
- Constructed with recycled-fiber engineered wood
- Translucent rubber corners provide superior safety
- Manufacturer's limited warranty of 5 years
- Measures 74.75L x 40W x 8.25H in.
What's Not Included
Let's face it - the greatest part of any bed is settling into the warm, inviting blankets and pillows for a cozy night of sleep. The Step One Twin Platform Bed - Chocolate lets that comfort take center stage thanks to a simple, low-profile look that provides sturdy, dependable support for a twin-size mattress.
The bed is crafted from durable, long-lasting engineered wood, a certified Environmentally Preferred Product that transforms recycled fibers into strong panels. They're shaped cleanly with straight, modern lines and finished in a pure, bright white. The simple box-like base supports a wider platform, allowing a mattress to appear gracefully extended above the base itself. Translucent rubber corners at each end ensure maximum safety, especially important if using this bed in a child's room.
The bed arrives ready to assemble and includes a five-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Just add those lush linens you crave, and you'll be sleeping soundly in no time.
About South Shore Furniture
A recognized leader in North American furniture manufacture, South Shore Industries was established in 1940 and has been making furniture for three generations. Employing a team of over 1,000 employees in three factories in Quebec, their assembled and ready-to-assemble furniture has a reputation for quality and excellence at affordable prices for today's family.
A Green Choice
All South Shore Industries products are made of laminated engineered wood, which gives them great strength and durability. Wood panels are made entirely from recovered and recycled material. While South Shore makes every effort to preserve the environment by conserving our forests, they make no compromise when it comes to quality and product durability. Their products are designed for easy maintenance and offered at very competitive prices.
Dimensions & Specifications
74.75L x 40W x 8.25H inches
Adult Assembly Required
Country of Origin
5-Year Limited Warranty
The South Shore Step One Chocolate Bedroom Collection
$149.00 to $259.16
- Includes duvet cover, shams, and toss pillows
- 100% polyester fabric
- Eye-catching blue and green block pattern
- Machine washable
- Size options available
$244.99 to $294.99
- Set includes comforter, sham, pillow, and boudoir pillow
- Polyester fabric
- Lively orange tone
- Geometric design
- Comforter/sham: dry clean only
- Pillows: spot clean only
- Available in queen or king sizes
- Square pillow 18L x 18W inches
- Boudoir pillow 12W x 24W inches
- Includes duvet, skirt, shams, and pillows
- Made from 100% cotton fabric
- Light blue background with brown graphic accents
- Machine wash separately; hand wash kidney pillow
- Available in queen and king sizes
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy To Assemble
- Good Support
- Primary Bed
Comments about South Shore Step One Twin Platform Bed - Chocolate:
WILL USE FOR MEMORY FOAM MATTRESS WHEN I GET TO NEW HOME. HUSBAND DISABLED AND IN HOSPITAL BED SO I NEED TWIN IN ORDER TO BE IN SAME ROOM WITH HIM.