Steven Raichlen Square Cordierite Pizza StoneItem#: HN-CMP016
- Turns your grill into a pizza oven
- Made from cordierite
- Thermal-shock resistant
- Endorsed by Steven Raichlen
- Dimensions: 15L x 15W x 0.59H inches
Nobody knows grilling like award winning author, journalist, and television host, Steven Raichlen. The Steven Raichlen Square Cordierite Pizza Stone brings his experience to your backyard. This thermal-shock-resistant fire brick pizza stone is a great way to get that brick oven flavor from a conventional outdoor grill. All it takes is a handful of wood chips on the coals or in the smoker box and you're ready for flavor!
About Steven Raichlen
The host of Primal Grill on PBS knows meat, and he knows fire. As an author, TV show host, educator, and professional chef, he's dedicated his life to helping the world get to know their grill. His products are an extension of that mission - well-made, accessible grill accessories designed to help you take your outdoor cooking to the next level.
Dimensions & Specifications
15 diam. in.
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183.
- Fully insulated ceramic fiber construction
- Assemble and install without tools
- Exceeds 572° Fahrenheit in 10 minutes
- Bakes up to 30 pizzas and a pound of bread per hour
- Cart with large wheels for easy portability
- Available in gray, green, or yellow finish
- Dimensions: 46W x 33D x 71H inches
- Stainless steel construction
- Comfy-grip black plastic handle
- Ultra-sharp blade slices thick- and thin-crust pizzas