Educational Insights Stix & Stones Actvity GameItem#: HN-EDI098
- Stix & Stones game
- Use sticks and stones to convey specific words
- 40 plastic sticks
- 15 plastic stones
- 75 challenge cards with 450 words
- Designed for 2+ players or teams
- This product contains small pieces
- Recommended for children 7 years and up
Stix & Stones Game
Stix & Stones Activity Game by Educational Insights. Create like a cave dweller using only sticks and stones - no drawing skills required. Challenge the opposition to make a picture with as few pieces as possible. Then, try to beat them by using fewer pieces and have your team guess what it is. Remember, the clock is always ticking. Play this versatile game in pairs or teams. Perfect for mixed-age groups from child to adult. For 2 players or teams. Ages 7 and up.
- 75 Challenge cards feature 450 words from easy to difficult, ensuring a different game every time and engaging players of all ages
- 40 plastic sticks (twenty 4" L, twenty 2" L), 15 plastic stones (1" in diameter each), arrow (1-1/4" L), die, 60-second sandtimer, burlap bag to hold game pieces and instructions
How to Play
- Roll the die and choose a challenge card
- Say how many pieces you'll need to make the picture
- Make it if you bid the lesser number of pieces
- Challenge your teammates to identify the picture
- Earn 50 points first to win.
About Educational Insights Based in Southern California, Educational Insights specializes in the manufacturing and innovation of educational toys and games. Early childhood, math, language, Spanish, science, and social studies are all subjects they tackle in fun and inspiring ways. Teacher resources, classroom products, and games like Jeopardy are all a part of Educational Insights rich inventory designed by experienced educators and parents because they know best! Make learning fun with Educational Insights.
Dimensions & Specifications
12 years and up, 8 to 11 years