Stone Country Ironworks Gourmet Small Pot RackItem#: HN-SIW080
This little pot rack is a kitchen scene-stealer. The gourmet rack features a unique, delicate open basket design with rounded corners and fine leaf detailing. Use the central grid to hang your frequently-used pots and pans and for additional storage above. Skillfully crafted from wrought iron for durability and strength and perfectly sized for small kitchens or small cookware collections.
- Attractive black finish with leaf motif
- Handmade from wrought iron
- Features hanging grid that offers shelf space
- Has 6 Canterbury hooks for hanging vessels
- Measures 22L x 19W x 18H in.
Pot rack, Hanging hooks
What's Not Included
About Stone County IronworksNestled in Mountain View, Arkansas, in the heart of Ozark country, Stone County Ironworks started in 1979 with the goal of preserving the time-honored tradition of hand-wrought iron furniture and home accents. Each Stone County piece is hand-forged using traditional blacksmithing techniques, and the company is committed to the integrity, excitement, and pride of handmade goods that can only be found in Stone County.
Dimensions & Specifications
22L x 19W x 18H in.
Number of Hooks
- Handmade wrought iron construction
- Matches black finish of Stone Country set
- Additional or replacement hanging hook Dimensions: 3.75H inches