Rescue 85 Gallon Stoneware Rainwater UrnItem#: HN-EGP008
- Rainwater collecting urn with southwest style
- Attractive 85-gallon urn available in a variety of colors
- Built-in planter with weep holes prevents root rot
- Made from durable UV-resistant resin materials that won't fade or crack
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 28L x 28W x 48H inches
Dual Diverter, Tubing, Instructions, Grommets
What's Not Included
Water, fresh and at your fingertips, the Rescue Stoneware Rainwater Urn is the eco-friendly way to keep things flowing smoothly in your garden. This massive 85-gallon rainwater-collecting urn collects enough liquid to water your lawn and garden thrice over. Just set it up, connect a soaker hose, and let the savings pour.
Constructed from high-density resin that won't fade or crack in the sun, this urn was made to last for seasons of use. Just be sure to drain and remove the hose during the winter months. The attractive southwest design will bring an easy, relaxed feeling to any space. Top this eco-beauty off with some floral life in the extra-large planter that sits on top.
About Emsco Group:
Emsco Group was founded in 1867, manufacturing practical and innovative things to make life better and easier. While cow pokes and buggy whips have given way to snowboards and garden gadgets, Emsco still holds to the values its founder Theo J. Ely espoused 140 years ago: Innovation, Function, Quality, and Service. Emsco is based in Girard, Pennsylvania.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
28L x 28W x 48H in.
Sand, Terra Cotta
To prevent freezing/cracking, must empty and disconnect in freezing weather
$33.00 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Designed to connect 2 Rain Wizard rain barrels
- Durable, 16-inch industrial-strength hose
- 2 stainless steel clamps secure hose to barrels
- Quick and easy to install
- Increases your water gathering capacity
- Low pressure hose perfect for use with rain barrels
- Small holes conserve more water
- Includes clamps to shorten hose
- 5-year warranty; Made in the USA
- 30 foot length is short enough to minimize pressure drop
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Large Capacity Is Good
- Not All Water Goes In Urn
Comments about Rescue 85 Gallon Stoneware Rainwater Urn:
Disappointed when I saw the someone else had pre-cut a hole near the rim of the urn. The irregular shaped hole was large enough to see inside and find the black mold growing in there. It was obvious that this was not a new item from the factory. This urn was used by someone and then shipped to me as if new. Also, the function of the diverter only channels about 1/3 of the gutter water into the urn. The remaining water will keep going down the spout. Function does not meet my needs.